You stand waiting for the order from your commander. He calls out and you remove your blade from the Legion Baldric to attack the enemy. Made from 5-6 ounce leather, this brown Roman baldric has a black shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is adjustable with a buckle. This shoulder strap matches the straps on the frog section of the baldric itself. Antique brass-colored medallions adorn the straps on the frog. The frog section holds a weapon such as a sword vertically, rather than at an angle. In addition, the frog section has a black faux fur lining. This helps to protect your weapon from friction. The Legion Baldric is a great way to carry your sword at any LARP battle or cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Has an adjustable shoulder strap
- Features a black and brown design
- Inner lining helps to reduce friction on a blade
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Shoulder Strap Length: 47-70 Inches
- Scabbard Length: 7 Inches
- Scabbard Internal Circumference: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.