Grab a spear, shield, and the Roman Soldier Helmet before you step onto the battlefield. This replica helmet will set your costume apart from the rest, as your character stands with the full authority of the Roman army. This galea style replica helmet is constructed from plastic and finished with a dark grey coat. Featuring a molded horse hair crest that sits on top of the head, this item is ready for war. There are two cheek sections as well as an eye visor to add that extra feel of realism to your costume. At the temple of the helmet, there are floral accents to balance the menacing tone of this armor. Ideal for reenactments or any costume, the Roman Soldier Helmet is a versatile and necessary element for a warrior.
- Modeled after a galea Roman style helmet
- Coated in dark grey with distress markings
- Had cheek flaps and eye visor
- Great for role playing or cosplay
- Constructed from plastic
- Fits up to a 23.5 Inch Head Circumference