When you want to look the part of a Roman warrior, you should have a weapon at your side like the Roman Gladiator Gladius Sword. Made from carbon steel, this decorative sword has a double-edged blade. The sword continues with a rounded wood guard. Then, the imitation ivory grip has ridges that make it easier to grasp. The hilt ends with a ball-shaped wooden handle. Finally, the sword comes with a black wooden scabbard. It has a brass chape and throat. The throat features two pairs of rings for attaching to a belt, not included. Meanwhile, the chape has intricate detailing that forms a fan shape at the top. The Roman Gladiator Gladius Sword makes a great addition to a display or collection.
- Has a double-edged blade
- Features a ridged handle with a ball-shaped pommel
- Comes with an ornate sheath
- Great decor piece
- Looks wonderful in any collection or display
- Blade is carbon steel
- Handle is wood and faux ivory
- Scabbard is wood
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.