Our LARP Roman Dagger is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for Battle line is a less expensive line that is still durable and made of quality foam but is not as detailed as our other lines, making the pieces great for beginners or those on a small budget. This dagger features a simple yet effective Roman design with straight lines and a suede wrapped handle for comfort. With its classic design, it can be used by Roman warriors, medieval knights, and virtually any other character or style.
This dagger is handmade, and its dimensions may vary slightly from the measurements that are shown below. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 15.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.7 Inches
This dagger is handmade, so its dimensions may vary slightly.