The beating drums herald the start of battle. You are ready for the oncoming onslaught with the wood finished Reinforced LARP Tower Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this LARP shield has a latex coating. It has a bowed, rectangular shape with rounded corners. The shield has a long length, similar to a scutum. It looks like six vertical planks with a silver-colored rim. The rim resembles steel. There are faux riveted corners. Faux rivets also adorn three strips that run horizontally across the shield as well as the border of the central boss.
On the back, there are multiple straps for carrying the shield both diagonally and vertically. In addition, it has a handle at the back of the boss. There is even a longer strap for carrying the shield on your back when not in battle-mode. You are sure to look impressive when you take this shield to your next LARP battle. The Reinforced LARP Tower Shield works great with a variety of medieval and fantasy warriors.
- Has a long rectangular shape
- Wood-like finish with silver-colored accents
- Multiple straps for different ways to carry it
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from hard EVA foam with latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 51.2 Inches
- Width: 31.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 15 Inches
- Grip Width: 26.8 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 9.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.