In order to properly dress as one of the kings musketeers, you should have a blade at your side like the Red Moon Rapier Sword. Made from stainless steel, this decorative sword features a narrow, double-edged blade.
The musketeer sword continues with a swept-style hilt. It features straight quillons. Below the quillons, the black hilt forms a rectangle around the blade and curves leading to the quillons. There is a ring that circles around the grip. The ring connects to a D-shaped guard over the handle. Then, the grip features a wire-wrapping, creating a textured feel for a more secure grasp. The black grip ends with a scent stopper-shaped pommel.
This sword comes with a scabbard. Red polyurethane leather covers the scabbard. It has a black chape and throat. Add this decorative sword to your home decor or any other weaponry collection.
- Completely decorative
- Features a black swept hilt design
- Narrow, double-edged blade
- Comes with a red scabbard
- Great decor piece and collectible
- Works well with Muskeeter costumes
- Blade is stainless steel
- Sheath is covered with polyurethane leather
- Overall Length: 43.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.