Whether you practice with a sword regularly or simply wish to appear like you do, having gloves like the Red Dragon Swordsman Gloves is a great idea. Made from leather, this pair of gloves comes in four sizes. The black gloves help to protect against blisters, scrapes, and other abrasions that come from repeated sword use. They also help you keep ahold of a sword with sweaty hands. The cuffs of the gloves extend past the wrist. The Red Dragon Swordsman Gloves are great for using during HEMA practice or roleplaying events. They also look right at home in a Renaissance faire.
- Comes in four sizes
- Protect hands from abrasions
- Helps with holding onto a sword
- Great for HEMA practice
- Wonderful accessory for medieval outfits
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Wrist to Finger Length – 6.8 Inches
- Medium: Wrist to Finger Length – 7.5 Inches
- Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 8.3 Inches
- X-Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.