As you fight your way through the enemy, you know that you have little to fear. You protected your hands by wearing the Red Dragon Rapier Gloves. Made from leather, this pair of gloves comes in four sizes. The black gloves help to protect against blisters, scrapes, and other abrasions that come from repeated sword use. They also help you keep a hold of a sword with sweaty hands. In addition, they have light padding to help absorb light impacts while training. Next, the gloves have two types of quilting over the padding. The hands have horizontal quilting while the cuffs have vertical quilting. Also, the cuffs of the gloves extend past the wrist to cover part of the forearm, depending on wearer. The Red Dragon Rapier Gloves are great for using during HEMA practice or roleplaying events. They look right at home as a part of many medieval and Renaissance-themed outfits.
Please note that these gloves are not meant for full contact sparring.
- Comes in four sizes
- Lightly padded
- Protect hands from abrasions
- Great for HEMA practice
- Wonderful accessory for medieval outfits
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Wrist to Finger Length – 6.8 Inches
- Medium: Wrist to Finger Length – 7.5 Inches
- Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 8.3 Inches
- X-Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.