Longships were used for trade, commerce, exploration, and warfare during the Viking Age. Featuring a roaring dragon head on the bow, this Red and White Viking Longship Replica makes an excellent gift for explorers and reenactors. Crafted from cold cast bronze, this longship model has been intricately hand-painted to bring out every detail. The long slender boat has been decorated with round shields on either side, with oars placed on either side of each shield. A stand is included for display on a shelf or table. The striped sail is bowed as if it has caught a good wind, and a triangular pennant flaps above the sail. This replica longship is perfect for the adventurer or reenactor in your life.
- Hand-painted in vivid colors
- Depicts a red and white sail over a Viking longship
- Makes a great piece of decor or collectible
- Excellent gift for sailors, historians, and military enthusiasts
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Length: 13 Inches
- Width: 9.5 Inches
- Height: 10.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.