There are so many uses for a cloak or a cape that it is staggering. And luckily, this Ready for Battle Cape fills them all quite nicely, ensuring that you not only get a comfortable garment, but also a stylish one that has more than a few neat little uses. First and foremost among a capes many uses is style. So many costumes and styles just look cooler with capes, and this garment does not disappoint in that regard. But a cape can also add an extra layer to your garment, giving you a quick fix in those colder months when you might need a bit more fabric to keep you warm between battles. Plus, a cape has flare and movement to your costume, which not only adds a bit of dynamic style to your ensemble but also possibly serves as a new flare in combat (a spinning and swirling cape is very dramatic, and when done properly, very cool). And best of all, this cape is available in several different sizes and four different colors, ensuring that both kids and adults of all ages and sizes can enjoy a nice cape whenever they like (and in the color they like, too)! The cape is made from quality thin cotton and is designed to be worn in all seasons. It features a full hood and secures by tying around the neck. The question is not what costume could use a cape, but rather, what costume could not use a cape? And with this Ready for Battle Cape, every medieval and fantasy styled look you own can benefit from the great style that a new cape adds.
As these are hand-made, the color of these capes can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- An Extremely Versatile and Effective Design
- Looks Great with Many Different Looks
- A High Quality Garment
- Features A Full Hood
- Ties Around the Neck
- Made of light cotton
- Kids Size (Ages 6-10): Neck Circumference is 18 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 36 Inches
- X-Small: Neck Circumference is 19 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 38 Inches
- X-Small/Small: Neck Circumference is 20 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 38 Inches, Hood Depth is 10.5 Inches
- Medium: Neck Circumference is 22 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 42 Inches, Hood Depth is 11 Inches
- Medium/Large: Neck Circumference is 24 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 48 Inches, Hood Depth is 11.5 Inches
- X-Large/XX-Large: Neck Circumference is 25.5 Inches, Shoulder to Bottom Hem is 54 Inches, Hood Depth is 12 Inches