The Ranulf Thorsberg Canvas Trousers are a wonderful pair of pants for any Viking, fantasy adventurer, or medieval merchant to wear. Made from canvas, this pair of pants comes in different colors and a range of sizes. These pants have belt loops on the waist band. They allow for a belt to help adjust the fit. Belts do not come included. Below the waistband, the pants have a central section that connects the pant legs. This design is based on pants found in Thorsberg, Germany. The pant legs are full length and have a loose cut. These cotton canvas trousers are ideal to wear during a reenactment. You can wear the Ranulf Thorsberg Canvas Trousers with any Nordic or medieval outfit.
- Comes in different colors and range of sizes
- Based on historical design
- Belt loops allows for adjustment
- Has full length pant legs
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Handmade with cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.