The shins are protected by the smart soldier. The Standard version of the Quintus Leather Greaves is great for the militaristic LARPer or reenactor looking to protect their lower legs from an attack by the enemy. Coming in brown and black, these tassets have a great curved edge to ensure better foot mobility while maneuvering. Attaching to the legs with straps and buckles, the set of two standard leather greaves allow for a better fit. Silver tone rivets hold the leather plates in place. They add a historic detail to any fantasy outfit or LARP ensemble.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Attaches with belt loops
- Curved edge for better mobility
- Comes in a set of two
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Handmade with standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.