Noble ladies, peasants, and even Viking warrior maidens look great in this Princess Chemise Gown. It looks beautiful under a variety of overdresses. Made from a lightweight cotton, this underdress comes in fifteen colors and six sizes.The lightweight cotton makes the shirt comfortable to wear. In addition, the full-length chemise has a scoop neckline and short sleeves. The sleeves and neckline have elastic. The elastic on the sleeves is partway down the arm. Below the elastic, the sleeves form a ruffled cuff. In addition, the sleeves have a loose cut. The loose cut and elastic help give the sleeves a slightly poofy shape. This chemise is versatile enough for layering with many different costumes and outfits. Wear it to a variety of medieval and fantasy-based events, including cosplay.
- Comes in fifteen colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Scoop neckline
- Full length with ruffled sleeves
- Versatile for many medieval and fantasy outfits
- Made from lightweight cotton and elastic
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.