As you travel on your pilgrimage, you must hide away your modern tech and gear. You store them in the Priest Square Pouch. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this brown monks pouch has a front flap that secures with an antiqued-plated buckle and brown leather strap.
The front flap features a slightly concave bottom edge. On each side of the strap, there is an embossed Celtic cross design, which features a cross with a circle around it. A shield-like shape surrounds the cream-colored cross. Cream lines form the shield shape. The sides of the cleric pouch are laced up.
On the back, there are two brown loops for sliding it onto a belt, not included. Take the Priest Square Pouch with you to your next faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Secures with a buckle and strap
- Features embossed Celtic crosses
- Great for wearing on a belt, not included
- Works well for clerics and priests
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.