If demi-gaunts are not enough and gauntlets are too much, equip yourself with something in between! The Polished Steel Bazuband makes an effective and elegant compromise between freedom of movement and protection. Originating in Asia Minor during the 12th to 14th centuries, the bazuband makes the perfect arm armour for Persian and Indian warriors. A pair of Bazuband protects the back of your hand, thumb, and underarm. Strong steel plates provide plenty of defense, while chainmail connects the plates to ensure unbridled movement and additional protection. Made from mild steel and top-grain leather fittings, the Polished Steel Bazuband has adjustable ductile steel flanks that allow for a closer fit.
Please be aware that this metal armour does not include gloves. It is pictured above with our Suede Swordsman Gloves (MCI-2231), which can be purchased separately on our site.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Protects the hand, thumb, and underarm
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Sold as a pair
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 20 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 14.5 Inches
- Top Width: 5.5 Inches
- Bottom Width: 3.5 Inches