Mighty warriors such as yourself do not head into battle without some armour. Protect your head from attack with the Phrygian Helmet. Handmade from 14 gauge mild steel, this conical helmet comes in two sizes. Based on a popular 12th century design, it features a slight ridge along the front of the skull. The rest of the skull is smooth, creating a unique profile. A strip of metal runs along the bottom edge of the helmet. Rivets secure it in place. Part of the strip forms a nasal guard. The 11 gauge steel guard has a central ridge. Also, it curves outwards towards the bottom. On the inside, the helmet has a padded liner and a chin strap for securing it on the head. Add authenticity to your knight or warrior character with this medieval helmet. The Phrygian Helmet is great for historical reenactments and more.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has an outwardly curved nasal guard
- Features a liner and chin strap
- Great for medieval reenactments
- Wonderful for knights and other characters
- Made from 14 gauge mild steel
- Nasal guard is 11 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.