The runes left behind by Viking cultures are much more than just a system of writing. This Pewter Rune Ring features a sample of such runic lettering, and comes on a full-color blister card that also features information on Viking runes on the back. Runes were often used to create messages, although runes were more than just letters. Each rune often had its own individual meaning and distinctive sound when pronounced, which means that some Viking messages were less verbal statements and more grand images, crafted from each of the concepts of the runes involved. This incredible ring is made entirely from lead-free pewter. If you have been looking for a nice little ring to wear that features great Viking style, than you have found just that in this Pewter Rune Ring. Keep it as your own accessory, or give it as a fantastic gift so that others can enjoy the mystery of this great runic accessory.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Carved with an Authentic Viking Runes
- A Perfect Accent with any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Outfits
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)