Borre style knots and art appeared by year 850 and was still in use during the tenth century by Vikings. The symmetrical braiding is similar to that of Celtic knots, as seen in the White Bronze Borre Knot Ellipse Gem Ring. A lovely purple gemstone sits at the top of the band. Made from white bronze, the knotwork ring is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out other fine pieces of our medieval jewelry to complete your look! This ring comes in US sizes 6 to 12.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays ellipse-shaped gem set among Viking knotwork
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.4 Inch
There are no reviews yet.