If you are looking for a very affordable hunting an utility knife that comes with a good, pouch-style sheath and delivers more than your moneys worth in performance and value, look no further than the Pendleton Lite Hunter Knife. Based on a popular custom knife made by Lloyd Pendleton, this hunting knife is adept at field dressing and skinning, holds a decent edge, is easy to sharpen, and proved tough as nails during testing. The drop point, hollow ground blade is made of stainless steel and followed by a durable polypropylene handle with a modest guard, hollowed bolster area, and flared butt.
- Inspired by classic Lloyd Pendleton designs
- Features drop point blade
- Has a sturdy, high impact handle
- Great knife for hunting, camping, and everyday use
- Includes Cordura sheath
- Blade made of 4116 Krupp stainless steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Blade Length: 3.63 Inches
- Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Handle Length: 4.88 Inches