You, brave warrior, have taken on an important quest. Knowing that dangers lie ahead, you choose to wear the Padded Leather Bracers. Made from leather, these brown bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with lacing through antique brass eyelets. Each bracer has an outer layer of thick vegetable tanned leather and inside lining of soft suede. Between the two is stitched padding. The padding makes the bracers more comfortable to wear. The bracers feature a straight edge at the wrist and a curved edge at the elbows. There is an outer plate that sits in the middle of each bracer. It curves outward towards the wrists. These bracers are a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior. Wear the Padded Leather Bracers to a LARP event or reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features padding for added comfort
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Forearm Width: 10 Inches
- Wrist Width: 7.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.