Officers should carry sleek and stylish yet functional blades with them. Make sure that you check out the Officers Courtly Smallsword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a straight, narrow blade. The blade has a triangular hollow ground cross-section. The sword continues with a D-shaped crossguard. The crossguard has a plate near the blade to help protect the users hand. Engraved leaf designs adorn this plate and the curved portion of the D-guard. There are two loops between the guard plate and the grip. The wooden grip has a brass wire wrapping.
Then, the nickel-plated brass hilt ends in a scent stopper-shaped pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has nickel-plated fittings. On the top fitting, there is a hanging pin. You can easily use the Officers Courtly Smallsword in a reenactment or add it to any sword collection.
- Features a triangular hollow ground cross-section
- Has engraved detailing on the D-shaped handguard
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass with a wood grip
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 37.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 4.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.