From fantasy barbarians to mighty Vikings, any warrior about to head into battle should wear some armour like the Ashen Odomar Viking Leather Tassets. These black tassets suit a wide variety of characters. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, these Viking tassets come as a pair. Each Norse tasset secures onto another piece of armour or onto a belt with buckled straps. They cannot be worn without either a belt or another piece of armour like the Odomar Viking Leather Belt (RT-521), sold separately.
Each tasset has a main T-shaped plate with smaller lamellar-style plates creating a squarer overall shape. The lamellar plates provide greater flexibility for battle. The top of each tasset has a curved, flared edge. Also, near the top of each tasset, there are a pair of holes that straps from the back go through. Said straps secure with buckles further down in front.
A Viking knotwork pattern adorns the center of each tasset. In addition, an ashen finish gives the leather leg armour a slightly aged look. Step confidently into your next LARP event with these tassets to complete your amour. They also look great at any Ren faire or as a part of any cosplay.
Please note that you need another piece of armour to wear these tassets. They cannot be worn on their own.
- Comes as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Embossed knotwork pattern
- Has an ashen, aged finish
- Great for cosplaying, LARPing, and more
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.