A sickly yellow pallor defines this Ochre Feral Orc Mask. That, combined with the classic orc features, makes this mask a truly terrifying sight to behold. So if you need to scare your foes, nothing beats going into battle in this mask. The mask is made entirely from high quality latex, with yellow skin that is broken up by split, cracked skin and blackened veins. The mask also features pointed ears with blackened tips to help enhance its monstrous look. And with its open eyes and mouth, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear too. Best of all, it moves with you, making this Ochre Feral Orc Mask seem almost like a second skin when you wear it. So why not see things from the orcish side, for a change?
- Features an amazing level of detail
- Mask has an open mouth and fitted features, so it moves with you
- Designed for use in LARPing and costuming
- Makes it easy to become a feral and ferocious orc warrior
- Made from natural latex
- Fits a head circumference up to 57-59 centimeters
- Alternatively, fits a head circumference of about 22.2 to 23.2 Inches