Split heads on the battlefield with the Norse Viking Axe in hand. With its sturdy construction and authentic design, this capable historical weapon is ideal for Norse warriors and fans of Viking history alike. Intimidating in its overall design, this axe consists of a polished steel head that is hand forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. The head is mounted to the top of the haft and features a curved crescent blade with a bearded design. A bit more finesse has gone into this axe-head, although that makes it no less capable and no less fearsome-looking as a weapon. Twin twines of leather wrap around the hardwood haft, adding an extra level of grip to the design, while the haft itself is hardy and thick, ensuring it will stand up to the rigors of combat and swinging. Hardy is a good word to describe this axe, as is deadly. All in all, this Norse Viking Axe is an effective tool for training, as well as a fully functional battle axe for any Viking enthusiast to wield for their next reenactment or demonstration.
- A battle-ready and fully functional axe
- A battle axe inspired by historic Viking design
- Haft is wrapped with leather lacing for design and a secure hold
- Designed for training, reenactment, and combat
- Not suitable to use for wood cutting or other chores
- Axe head is made of 5160 high carbon steel
- Haft is made of wood with leather lacing
- Total Length: 47 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 13 Inches
- Axe Head Height: 9.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 3 lbs. 14.4 oz.