The strength of the sea and the sky meet in navy blue and white panels of the Norse Torstein Tunic. Made out of linen, this historically inspired Viking tunic exudes refinement and elegance without over the top embellishment. The large panels of white contrast boldly with the blue at the shoulders, sleeves, and bottom hem, bordered by tasteful floral embroidery. A split V-neck, comfortably wide long sleeves, and a knee grazing length grant a relaxed fit to this reenactment tunic. Perfect for medieval and Viking themed events that call for distinguished, yet uncomplicated style, this linen tunic is the ideal choice for your next Renaissance festival or historical reenactment. For an extra touch of class, accentuate the waist with your favorite belt or cord, as shown here.
- Refined take on historical Viking styles
- Long sleeve tunic falls to about knee length on most wearers
- Navy and white panels are bordered by embroidered trim
- Scoop neck features V-shaped center split
- Great for medieval reenactment and Renaissance festivals
- Made of linen fabric