Fighting off the enemy is much easier with a weapon in hand. Use the Norse Chopping Axe to take on your foes on the battlefield. Made from high-carbon steel, this functional axe features a wooden haft. The haft widens at the bottom to help keep a hand from sliding off the end. On the other end of the haft, there is the axe head. The Norse axe head features a hand-forged finish. It has a bearded blade. A bearded blade is longer on the bottom than the top. The Norse Chopping Axe is ideal for historical reenactments or as part of a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Forged finish on blade
- Has a slightly bearded axe head
- Widened haft for a better grip
- Great for Vikings and medieval warriors
- Wonderful for reenactments or display
- Blade is high-carbon steel
- Haft is wood
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
Measurements are approximate.