A squire may be secondary to a knight, but that does not mean that they are not crucial figures, just as a short sword is a vital secondary weapon. Arm your knight or squire character for battle with the Norrick LARP Short Sword. This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core makes it especially durable as well as flexible without rendering it unsafe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. This sword, which comes in either steel or gold color options, features the classic medieval design, complete with a narrow fuller, a straight crossguard, and a scent-stopper pommel. The handle is wrapped in leather, making gripping easy. The Norrick LARP Short Sword makes a fantastic weapon for any medieval warrior and is sure to serve you well in your next LARP.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating.
- Safe for use in LARP events
- Realistically detailed
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Comes in steel or gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.9 Inches
- Guard Width: 6.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.