Warriors that are always on the move know the importance of protecting their legs from attack. You wear the Nomad Greaves into battle. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these greaves come as a pair and in a single size. They secure to the legs with straps and buckles. These bracers feature a black base. The base has a straight top edge and a cutout at the bottom near the ankle for greater mobility. Rivets secure rectangular brown plates to the base. Many of the plates have circle cutouts to show off a rivet in the center. One of the plates has a circular insignia. The insignia is 20 gauge stainless steel. On the inside of the bracers, there is black faux fur along the top edge. It sticks out to create a distinctive look. The Nomad Greaves make a great addition your LARP ensemble, cosplay outfit, or stage costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures to the legs with straps
- Features a multi-plate design
- Great for nomadic warriors and cultures
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Plates are 9-10 ounce leather
- Insignia is 20 gauge stainless steel
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 14 Inches
- Circumference: 15-23 Inches
Measurements are approximate.