A noble of the court, such as yourself, requires a more discrete way of dispatching enemies like the Wood Nobles LARP Throwing Knife. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. With the style of a LARP stiletto dagger, the knife features a silver-colored, double-edged blade. The blade has a diamond-shaped cross-section and a forged look. The knife Renaissance continues with a short crossguard. On the ends of the golden crossguard, there are twisted finials. Silver-colored details adorn the gold-colored crossguard. Then, the hilt has a brown wood-like handle. It flares out at the pommel and forms a diamond shape. There is a hole in the center of the pommel. Add this throwing knife to your LARP ensemble. It looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Hole in the brown wood-like handle
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 8.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 2 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.9 Inch
- Guard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.