The perfect amount of finery and function combine in the Nobles LARP Dagger. Medieval nobles, mercenaries, or even well-to-do adventurers will all find a trusted companion in this medieval LARP weapon. Impressive detailing and a durable construction make it a must-have for historical and low fantasy LARP settings.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this fantasy LARP dagger has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the foam fantasy dagger is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
This short LARP dagger has a narrow blade with a diamond-shaped cross-section. This means it has a central ridge. This blade shape is reminiscent of late medieval and early Renaissance daggers made for thrusting attacks.
Then, the hilt starts with lines of antique brass-colored scrollwork bookending the crossguard arms. These quillons angle towards the blade and look just like twisted metal and are a slightly darker metallic color than the silver blade. Next, the grip is colored to look like antique walnut and features a spiraled texture for a better hold. A cylindrical pommel follows in a dark silvery tone to match the guard.
True to its namesake, this soft foam LARP weapon has just the right level of detail to make it a worthy choice for nobles, officials, high ranking knights, and other experienced fighters. It also makes the perfect off-hand weapon for all kinds of other adventurers and warriors. It even serves fencers well as a LARP main gauche.
Pairs Well With:
Bring the Nobles LARP Dagger with you on every adventure when you carry it in the Musketeer and Noble LARP Dagger Scabbard (AN-0049). This leather dagger scabbard is especially designed to match the blade shape and aesthetics of this LARP weapon. Then, be prepared for situations that call for a long range weapon by adding the Weapons Masters LARP Sword (AN-0005) to your medieval, fantasy or Renaissance LARP kit.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Versatile style suits fantasy and medieval LARP settings
- Great for nobles, mercenaries, knights, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.3 Inches
- Guard Width: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: -0.4 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 6.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.