Brave paladins must ensure that they wear as much armour as possible. Wear the Noble Leather Couters on your elbows to ensure better arm protection. This pair of elbow guards is made from premium leather and velvet for a more luxurious look in addition to the scalloped edge detail. Choose from black, dark red, or green for the velvet lining. These elbow guards, sometimes called elbow cops, protect more than just the tip of the elbow; they cover the sides of the elbow as well. Attach the couters to a shirt or gambeson, not included, with the brass eyelets on the sides. Secure the elbow guards onto the arm with the strap and buckle. Do not fear enemy attacks during a LARP battle or during historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lining comes in three colors
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches with strap and buckle
- Covers sides of the elbow
- Can be attached to a gambeson or shirt, not included
- Great for LARP battles or reenactments
- Handcrafted from premium leather and velvet
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 8.3 Inches
- Elbow Length: 3.7 Inches
- Elbow Width: 15 Inches
- Weight: 16.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.