As a member of the court, you prefer to have a more discrete way to dispatch your enemies. You use the Light Noble LARP Throwing Knife. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. With the style of a LARP stiletto dagger, the knife features a silver-colored, double-edged blade. The blade has a diamond-shaped cross-section and a forged look. The knife continues with a short crossguard. On the ends of the crossguard, there are twisted finials. Gold-colored details adorn the silver-colored crossguard. Then, the hilt has a light grey, almost white colored, handle. The handle features a wood-like texture. It flares out at the pommel and forms a diamond shape. There is a hole in the center of the pommel. Add this throwing knife to your LARP ensemble. It looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
- Realistic appearance
- Well detailed
- Light colored, wood-like handle
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 8.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 2 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.9 Inch
- Guard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.