An assassin dares to take shelter within these castle walls. The royal guard must make haste. Let us reveal to this intruder the truth of our valiant repute. Take hold of the Musketeer LARP Small Sword and put an end to the fiend. Elegantly curved quillons and a leather wrapping enhance the grip of the hilt. Golden floral patterns accent the guard. From the double-edge blade to its beautiful pommel, this historical fantasy rapier features stunning hand painted detail. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, this LARP sword is finished with a strong latex coating. No invader may slip from your grasp with the Musketeer LARP Small Sword at your side.
The sword is approximately 33.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.