One of the iconic weapons of Japan, the katana makes a fantastic primary weapon, perfect for pairing with the matching wakizashi (CL-191). The Musashi Katana II LARP Sword makes a great historical blade to wield. The Japanese sword has a thin, steel-colored blade with silver accents. The white handle has black wrapping for a contrasting look, while golden details on the pommel add nobility and realism. The tsuba can be removed, if desired. This LARP katana is perfect for a noble warrior or follower of the Emperor.
The Musashi Katana II LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free, Has No Allergen Components
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 44.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Handle Length: 13 Inches
- Grip Length: 10.6 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 1.16 lbs.
Emry B. (verified owner) –
Solid sword, swings great, and well balanced for larp