With its sleek and elegant design, the Mokku Renshu Katana gives swords enthusiasts the classic weapon of the honorable samurai. This fully functional katana adds a lightly decorative touch to an iconic sword of feudal Japanese culture. The blade of this katana is crafted from hardened 5160 high carbon spring steel, a durable steel that will hold up well to cutting practice. A shining collar sits at the base of the blade above the black tsuba with golden piping around its rim. The tsuka resembles rayskin, the traditional handle material of the authentic katana, and it is wrapped in black over a golden dragon accent. This katana comes with a black saya as well, to keep it protected. The Mokku Renshu Katana is a classically designed katana sword, perfect for a samurai of any caliber.
- Blade is crafted from hardened 5160 carbon spring steel
- Blade collar adds a gleaming accent
- Tsuka mirrors traditional wrapped rayskin katana handles
- Golden emblem adds a touch of decoration
- Includes a black saya
- Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.125 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.25 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.