A sword-machete hybrid that is designed after the classic Chinese War Sword, the Modified Chinese Sword Machete is a stylish tool that gets the job done. This machete features a wide, deeply curved, and hand ground carbon steel blade. The tough and durable one-piece full tang construction is over molded with a modified, wrapped polypropylene handle featuring a ring shaped pommel for maximum grip and durability. This machete provides amazing cutting power while not being unwieldy or clumsy. Complete with a durable Cor-Ex back sheath, this monster machete will outperform many swords on the market at a variety of tasks.
- Historically inspired design
- Features tough one-piece full tang construction
- Modified wrapped handle for superior grip
- Blade has anti-rust matte black finish
- Supplied with a Cor-Ex back sheath
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black, baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Handle Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 Inch
- Weight: 41.2oz.