A symbol of luck, longevity, loyalty, and strength, the crane remains a much-beloved creature in Japan. Decorated with a gorgeous crane motif, the Mizutori Crane Katana serves as an impressive, high-performance blade. The design of the Japanese sword is inspired by practical battlefield katana. Crafted from high-quality carbon steel, the oriental sword has been differentially hardened with a clay-tempered hamon. The handsome collectible wakizashi features a hand-sharpened hamaguri grind with highly polished spine and blade flats. The rayskin handle is wrapped with brown silk cord that shows off the brass menuki. Housed in a lustrous black saya, the Mizutori Katana is sure to become the pride of your collection. The samurai sword pairs well with the matching Mizutori Crane Wakizashi (07-88CKW).
- Inspired by the weapons of Japanese samurai
- Features crane motif as decoration
- High performance, expert-made blade for combat or display
- Ideal for collectors and warriors
- Comes with lacquered wood scabbard
- Made of 1095 carbon steel
- Handle is wrapped in rayskin and cord
- Overall Length: 41.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 8 mm
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Weight: 45.4 oz.