There was little shortage of warfare in the middle of the 1200s. You will have needed a sword like the Mid 13th Century Sword With Scabbard to survive. Forged from 5160 high carbon steel, this sharpened sword has a durable, double-edged blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. In addition, the Darksword Armoury logo adorns the blade. Next, the blade enters the handle at a cruciform crossguard. The handle continues from the silver crossguard to a brown, wrapped grip. Finally, the hilt ends with a cocked hat style pommel. The pommel matches the crossguard. In addition, this sword comes with a matching brown scabbard. Take this sword to your next historical reenactment or add it to your collection.
- Comes with a sharpened blade
- Features a cruciform crossguard
- Has a cocked hat style pommel
- Includes a brown scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wooden scabbard are wrapped in leather
Measurements coming soon.