You must head off on a grand journey for your king. You prepare for the trip and carry the Mid 13th Century Sword With Scabbard and Belt with you. Forged from 5160 high carbon steel, this sharpened sword has a durable, double-edged blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. In addition, the Darksword Armoury logo adorns the blade. Next, the blade enters the handle at a cruciform crossguard. The handle continues from the silver crossguard to a brown, wrapped grip. Finally, the hilt ends with a cocked hat style pommel. The pommel matches the crossguard. In addition, this sword comes with a matching brown scabbard and a belt. Take this sword to your next historical reenactment or add it to your collection.
- Comes with a sharpened blade
- Features a cruciform crossguard
- Has a cocked hat style pommel
- Includes a brown scabbard and a belt
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip and wooden scabbard are wrapped in leather
Measurements coming soon.