No matter your station, any medieval warrior should have a home that reflects their style. Display the Medieval Ranger Sword with Dagger in your decor. Made from stainless steel, this sword has a double-edge blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Next, the sword features a cruciform crossguard. The handle continues with double-handed grip. There is a silver-colored ring in the center of the grip. It matches the crossguard and scent stopper-shaped pommel. This sword comes with a black scabbard. The scabbard also holds a small dagger which comes included. The Medieval Ranger Sword with Dagger makes a great addition to any office display or sword collection.
- Double-edged blade
- Two-handed hilt design
- Comes with scabbard and dagger
- Great decor piece
- Wonderful for sword collections
- Made from stainless steel
- Sword: Overall Length – 50.8 Inches, Blade Length – 35.3 Inches, Handle Length – 10.3 Inches
- Dagger: Overall Length – 10.6 Inches, Blade Length – 6.4 Inches, Handle Length – 4.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.