No matter who you fight as, protect your torso from the enemy and their attacks by wearing the Medieval Leather Brigandine into battle. Made from vegetable tanned leather, this brigandine comes in one size. It attaches onto the body with adjustable straps in the back. The brigandine features multiple, rectangular leather plates on the front. Rivets secure the plates onto the base plate of the brigandine. On the back, the brigandine is flat with a stitched line running horizontally across the back. The line lies just above the ending of the arm openings. You can wear this brigandine with a wide variety of characters and personas. It works well with medieval and fantasy costumes. Add it to your roleplaying outfit.
- Comes in one size
- Secures with straps on the back
- Features rectangular plates on the front
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy characters
- Great for cosplaying and roleplaying
- Made from high quality vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Chest: 41-44 Inches
- Waist: 38-41 Inches
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.