The Landsknecht were a colorful mercenary group that became a powerful military force during the late 15th and 16th centuries. This Medieval Landsknecht Pants reflects the overall style that typified this legendary group of warriors. The pants have a puffed leg from the waist to the knee, with a slashed design that reveals the secondary color beneath. From the knee down, the legs are more fitted. The pants also conveniently feature a pocket on each side, with a buttoned front breech and a drawstring waist for some adjustability. They are made from 100 percent heavy weight cotton canvas fabric. The Medieval Landsknecht Pants are a perfect way to add some color to your medieval style, as well as a showy pair of pants that go great with a variety looks, from mercenary to lord and more.
- Based on the historic look of the Landsknecht
- A loose-waisted pants with fitted lower legs
- Puffed and slashed upper legs with secondary color accents
- Has an authentic look and feel
- Great for a variety of medieval looks and styles
- Fashioned from light canvas
- Lined with soft cotton
- Fitted with heavy cotton cord
- Small: Fits up to a 32 Inch Waist and a 11 Inch Calf Circumference. Length is 32.5 Inches.
- Medium: Fits up to a 39 Inch Waist and a 11.8 Inch Calf Circumference. Length is 36.25 Inches.
- Large: Fits up to a 40 Inch Waist and a 12.6 Inch Calf Circumference. Length is 40.25 Inches.
- X-Large: Fits up to a 44 Inch Waist and a 13.4 Inch Calf Circumference. Length is 43.25 Inches.
- XX-Large: Fits up to a 48 Inch Waist and a 14.2 Inch Calf Circumference. Length is 47.25 Inches.