Spies from a foreign kingdom kidnapped the heir to the throne. Our loyal knights must act quickly. Rescue the royal child. Capture the traitorous fiends. Make certain they meet the end of the Medieval Knight LARP Rapier Sword. This double-edge blade is hand painted with excellent detail. Its basket hilt features a wide guard with gracefully curved quillons. Brown wrapping upon the handle creates a startling contrast, enhancing the medieval swords beauty and elegance. Crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core, this LARP weapon is finished with a strong latex coating. Proudly brandish this impressive sword and reveal your masterful skill at your next LARP adventure.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast