As a medieval warrior, you may experience many obstacles and dangers on your journeys, even onstage. Wield the Medieval Gunthur Arming Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, double-edged blade with a fuller running down most of its length. This fuller lightens the blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat. Next, the sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. The hilt continues with a wooden grip. Black leather wraps around the grip. The hilt ends with a peened, disk-shaped pommel.
Finally, the sword comes with a black scabbard and sword frog. The sword frog has straps which secure the leather scabbard in place. At the top of the frog, there are two loops for sliding the frog onto a belt, not included. Take this functional sword to a stage fight. It makes a great choice for any swordsman or sword collector. The Medieval Gunthur Arming Sword looks equally great in action as it does on display in your home or office.
- Blade has thick edges for safety
- Features a curved crossguard and disk-shaped pommel
- Comes with a scabbard and sword frog
- Can hang on a belt, not included
- Great for stage fighting or collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood with leather
- Scabbard is leather
- Overall Length: 32.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Edge Thickness: 0.1 Inch
- Weight: 3 Pounds 7.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.