Our Medieval Gathered Skirts are made of soft cotton that mimics the weave of linen without the expense. Lacing in the back of the waistband allows you to adjust the fit. This is a perfect wench, medieval or Renaissance skirt. The extra-high waistband is superior to elastic waistbands because it lays flat under the bodice and helps to keep the chemise tucked in all day. You will never look disheveled! For the double skirt look using two pieces, tuck up the outer skirt underneath your bodice or use our leather skirt hikes if wearing a belt. For your second day at the fair, switch the skirts around and reverse your bodice if it can be reversed for a whole new look. It is easy to care for this skirt as it is machine wash and tumble dry.
- Goes nicely with any Medieval, Celtic or Renaissance outfit
- Very comfortable and breathable
- Adjustable back lacing
- Available in a variety of colors
- Made from 100 percent cotton fabric
- Sizing on this garment runs by waist size. Get an accurate measurement of your waist and choose the appropriate option.
- Average Length: 42 Inches