The lovely design of the Medieval Floral Trim Overdress bespeaks refinement and wealth. Perfect for a fair maiden of noble blood or, perhaps, a traveling merchant and mercenary whose ventures across a LARP realm have met with success. Made from a robust cotton fabric, this medieval outerwear adds a touch of authenticity to your period costume. The long sleeves are open at the elbow, draping to flare out around the forearm. Floral trim and ornate buttons contribute to the beauty and elegance of the overcoat. Buttons and fabric loops provide closure in the front, while back lacing allows the wearer to adjust the fit.
Please be aware that the belt is not included.
Made by GDFB
- Medieval overcoat with open sleeves
- Decorated with an ornate floral trim and buttons
- Adjustable fit with lacing in the back
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Full Chest – 45 Inches, Full Waist – 43 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 23 Inches
- Sleeve Cuff: 8 Inches
- Overall Length: 50 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.