Pair this Medieval Campfire Grill with a low burning flame and you have an immediately effective cooking surface, one that can be used to support pans for cooking, as well as one that can roast a variety of meats to tender, tasty doneness. This campfire cooking grill is made entirely from cast iron, which allows it to better conduct heat, creating a highly effective cooking surface. The grill stands on four bent legs, creating a square frame that is connected by round cross-bars, creating a traditional grill surface, for use in supporting pans or roasting bare meat on the metal. Effectively, this Medieval Campfire Grill will turn any low-burning flame into a great way to cook foods. That alone makes it an important part of any campers kit, whether they are going medieval or just enjoying the outdoors.
- A Cast-Iron Camping Grill
- Designed to be Positioned Over a Low Burning Campfire
- Creates a Square, Grilled Cooking Surface
- Can Support and Heat Pans, Dutch Ovens, and Skillets
- Also Can Also Cook on the Bare Metal, Too
- An Ideal Medieval or Modern Camping Accessory
- Great for Cooking Over an Open Flame