Whether you need to keep your distance from your foe or if you are fighting in close quarters, few weapons are as handy as a greatsword. The Medieval Battle Greatsword takes the classic greatsword design and refurbishes it into something new. This high carbon steel weapon features a narrow blade with sharpened edges that make it perfect for cutting and slicing. Its ricasso is flat and features a short fuller, allowing for half-swording. Its wooden handle is extra long, so both hands can grip it comfortably, and it is topped with a scent-stopper pommel. Its quillons curve downward, reminiscent of a claymore. The Medieval Battle Greatsword comes with a black scabbard for safe storage, making it a fantastic functional weapon for any warrior.
- A fully functional sword with a sharpened blade
- Extra long handle is ideal for two-handed gripping
- Blunt ricasso allows for half-swording
- Includes a scabbard for safe storage
- Made from high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 62.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 43 Inches
- Handle Length: 19.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.