Whether you are a pillaging Viking or a fantasy mercenary, ensure that you have a good defense for any adventure with the Marauder LARP Kite Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this medieval style shield has a latex coating. Also, the shield has a semi-curved kite shield shape. Its top edge has a point in the center while its sides curve into a point at the bottom. There is a round cutout towards the top of each side.
Around the edges of the shield is a steel colored trim. A multi-pointed cross in the center matches this trim. Faux rivets appear to secure the cross and trim into place. In addition, engraved scratches and notches adorn the front of the shield for a battle-worn look. Finally, on the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. The Marauder LARP Kite Shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and Renaissance faires.
- Battleworn look
- Unique cross design
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 56.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.