A weapon favored by mounted warriors during the Middle Ages, the lance was known for its stupendous stopping power when used at a full gallop. The Man at Arms Lance Point Spear by Cold Steel is a functional replication of this medieval weapon. As is traditional for this type of spear, the head of this weapon is incredibly narrow and forms a fine triangular point at its tip. This design was amazingly effective, deriving its power from the speed of the mount to easily puncture armour of any thickness. An ash wood shaft is attached to the head, providing the reach necessary for a mounted knight to impale his enemy before they could strike him. Embrace your dream of being a medieval knight by experiencing their weapon of choice with the Man at Arms Lance Point Spear by Cold Steel.
Please be aware that this product comes in two pieces.
- Functional weapon for combat and collecting
- Designed to emulate a medieval era lance
- Features a lance point tip
- Spearhead is incredibly narrow with a fine point
- Head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Haft made of premium ash wood
- Overall Length: 80 Inches
- Head Length: 16 Inches
- Handle Length: 64 Inches
- Overall Weight: 42.6 Ounces
- Head Weight: 12.2 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.